Mount Morris Rotary’s contributions to the community over the years have been as far-reaching as they’ve been generous. A myriad of projects have received contributions of Rotarians’ time, effort, and finance.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing, dedicating, and enhancing the Bellamy Memorial, and purchasing and maintaining the flag there.
- Purchasing and planting trees along Main Street, Mount Morris Central School, and Bellamy Park.
- Buying the banners that hang along Main Street.
- Supporting the local Boy Scouts troop.
- Supporting the District 7120 Rotary Camp for children with disabilities.
- Coordinating donations for room furnishings at the Livingston County Hospice House.
- Purchasing Bellamy Park playground equipment.
- Awarding annual scholarships to deserving students.
- Participating in community holiday projects through donation of gifts and purchase of festive lights for downtown.
- Donating money for Thanksgiving dinner for home-bound community members.